HIDTA Survey System
The HIDTA Survey System was built based on a commercial software NOVI Survey. It is secured behind the NHAC firewall.
Every HIDTA conducts a Threat Assessment survey each year to gather input from its region’s participating agencies and entities. Online data collection provides greater efficiency than using paper documents to collect data, and it avoids an extra task of re-keying data the participants submit. Unlike other free software for online surveys, the HIDTA Survey System provides secure data collection.
Benefits and Key Features
- Design, manage, and distribute surveys online
- Send email invitations and reminders from the system using contacts from Outlook
- Monitor and analyze responses online; you can see the progress as responses are gathered which allows you to take corrective actions if needed
- Export data to Excel and other file formats; import images, videos, and other file types for display on surveys.
- Use libraries to store standard questions for re-use and sharing within your organization
- Create templates that allow you to customize the look and feel of your surveys
- Create surveys in multiple languages
- Print hard copy or generate PDF files for distributing and sharing results
- Collaborate with colleagues; allow colleagues to assist in the administration, design, monitoring, and analysis